What Is Joint Measurement Record? JMR
What is JMR (Joint Measurement Record)?
JMR is a record format for extra work records at the construction site and for billing and permission for that work.
- In Civil Engineering we generally follow drawings to execute work on site.
- Before going to start the job a thorough estimation and planning are done for a particular work.
- But sometimes we encounter situations which are beyond our control, for which immediate planning is required.
- For this type of work, prior cost estimation is not done.
- To start this job approval is needed from authorities and simultaneously it is noted down in the Joint measurement record.
- After completion of the work, a xerox copy is verified by on-site Engineers & Supervisors.
- After this contractor send it to the accounts department for payment.
For better know about JMR please watch my video.
Watch More Video Related to Civil Engineering.
Visit our Channel for more information.