What Is Joint Measurement Record? JMR
What is JMR (Joint Measurement Record)?
JMR is a record format for extra work records at the construction site and for billing and permission for that work.
- In Civil Engineering we generally follow drawings to execute work on site.
- Before going to start the job a thorough estimation and planning are done for a particular work.
- But sometimes we encounter situations which are beyond our control, for which immediate planning is required.
- For this type of work, prior cost estimation is not done.
- To start this job approval is needed from authorities and simultaneously it is noted down in the Joint measurement record.
- After completion of the work, a xerox copy is verified by on-site Engineers & Supervisors.
- After this contractor send it to the accounts department for payment.
For better know about JMR please watch my video.
Watch More Video Related to Civil Engineering.