Top 10 point observed while receiving any Civil Drawings.
Point to be observed while checking of drawings
Layout drawings (Project)
- Name plate as per specified form Civil Drawings.
- Project name drawing title, subtitle and scale.
- North direction.
- Boundaries as per the latest site demarcation (Theodolite survey) given to the architect but site engineers.
- Existing tree locations.
- Existing well, bore-well, electric pole, telephone pole, over head exiting telephone and electrical lines, over head high tension line, huntsmen and all other structures marked on the theodolite survey drawing.
- Building set backs, other building structure obstructing the existing structure, sufficient set back for septic tank etc.
- Road, septic tank, U.G.W.T., bore well, Pump house garden, transformer room, society office location, size, details etc.
- Check the sizes of septic tank and U.G.W.T. in construction with the plumbing consultant.
- R.L.’s of road top, flat plinth, parking, garden top, L.T. room plinth society office, top of U.G.W.T, main entrance road, T.B.M. location etc.
These Are Most Common thing to Check While Receiving Any CIVIL DRAWINGS