Difference Between Trade or Non-Trade Cement
What is Cement?
Cement is a binding material called binding agent. We know cement is a main ingredient of building materials.
Cement is a commonly used binding material in the construction. The cement is obtained by burning a mixture of calcarious (calcium) and argillaceous (clay) material at a very high temperature and then grinding the clinker so produced to a fine powder. It was first produced by a mason Joseph Aspdin in England in 1924. He patented it as Portland cement.
Cement Marketing are two types
- Trade Cement marketing
- Non-Trade Cement Marketing
What is Trade Cement?
Trade cement is sold by the manufacture to the dealers and distributors , who in turn sell to the consumers.
- Cement dealer, buy directly from cement company and sell also do retail sale from his shop.The dealer is incentive’s to sell the product.
- Trade cement are costly than non trade cement . All taxes to be paid at the time of delivery while in non trade cement taxes can paid in any month of financial year.
- Selling Price involves share of dealers , retailers etc.
What is Non-trade Cement?
Cement sold to direct customer like a construction company for self consumption (their project use), not to be resold to a third party falls under Non- Trade Category.
on Non-Trade cement bag written (Not for retail sale)Its Mean this type of cement bags is coming direct from plant.
- Non-trade cement is that which sell by the manufacturer directly to the consumer (Builder, Contractor or and Institution involve in any project, NGO or Government). The dealer bypass.
- Non-trade cements do not have heavy overheads and are cheaper as compared to trade cements. Consumers such as realtors, contractors, etc., purchase in bulk from the manufacturer.
- In non trade the company can directly dispatch material from its factory to the destination of buyer without any doubt of middle men meddling with the product.