What is Checklist? Download Constructions Related Checklist (Excel) Concrete
Concrete Casting Checklist for every civil structure.
As you any kind of concrete casting is very important for every engineer. checklist
The concrete casting method shows us the quality of concrete. Before casting we have to check the concrete checklist, here is a list below of what we have to check before casting.
What is a checklist?
A checklist is a list of items you need to verify, check or inspect. The checklist is a type of job aid used to reduce (construction failure) by potential limits of human memory and attention. It helps to ensure consistency and completeness in carrying out a task. A more advanced checklist would be a schedule, which ways out tasks to be done according to time of day or other factors.
Check List For Concreting
- Checking of Shuttering
- Checking of Columns before concreting
- Narrowing of column while Concreting
- Checking of the column after concreting
1- Checking of Shuttering
- To Check the quality of shuttering before placing.
- We have to Apply de-shuttering oil to plywood shuttering or MS plate shuttering.
- We have fixed shikanjas (M.S. clamps) at every 60cm (2’-00”) interval.
- Checking the stiffness of side supports, applied to the formwork in plumb.
2- Checking of Columns before concreting
- Size as per drawing.
- To check diagonals.
- Oiling of shuttering.
- Plum on both sites, Line
- Level marking up to which concreting is to be done.
- Reinforcement cover on top.
- Spacing of reinforcement above concrete level.
- Sufficient lap length.
- Proper Filling of gaps from outside with soil paste.
3- Checking of column while Concreting
- To check the quality of the material.
- To check the proportion and mixing of material.
- To ensure that six cube moulds are kept ready to cast cubes from different batches.
- Casting of concrete cubes as required.
- To ensure proper numbering on cubes.
- Controlled water-cement ratio.
- Availability of vibrator or labour for tamping.
- Check all joints to ensure that no slurry flows from anywhere.
- To check for the required concrete level.
4- Checking of the column after concreting
- De-shuttering of columns after 24 hours.
- Finishing the honeycomb carefully.
- Date of casting and column number to be written on the column.
- Hacking (Tancha) of columns 50 Numbers in 1 Sq-ft
- Cubes are to be removed the next day and kept for curing, and kept for curing, with a code number, casting date, column number and the garden of concrete.
- Curing of the columns is to be done for a minimum of 15 Days, with wet hessian cloth wrapped around them.
- Testing of cubes on due dates, i.e., after the 7th and 28th days.
- Submit all reports and documents related to casting to higher authorities.
Below you can download all construction-related standard checklists.
Visit our Channel for more information.