Top 10 point observed while receiving any Civil Drawings.
Points to be observed while checking drawings
Layout drawings (Project)
- Nameplate as per the specified form of civil drawings.
- Project name, drawing title, subtitle, and scale
- North direction.
- Boundaries as per the latest site demarcation (theodolite survey) are given to the architect but not to the site engineers.
- Existing tree locations.
- Existing well, bore-well, electric pole, telephone pole, overhead existing telephone and electrical lines, overhead high-tension line, huntsmen, and all other structures marked on the theodolite survey drawing
- Building setbacks, other building structures obstructing the existing structure, sufficient setback for septic tanks, etc.
- Road, septic tank, U.G.W.T., bore well, Pump house garden, transformer room, society office location, size, details, etc.
- Check the sizes of the septic tank and U.G.W.T. in construction with the plumbing consultant.
- R.L.’s of road top, flat plinth, parking, garden top, L.T. room plinth society office, top of U.G.W.T, main entrance road, T.B.M. location, etc.
These Are the Most Common things to Check While Receiving Any CIVIL DRAWINGS