Design Engineer Vacancy For Mechanical Engineer In Indore
It is a company of people who challenge conventional thinking in Learning and Library spaces, and is a company with the capabilities to consult and deliver across the globe. We aim to bring new vision & imagination to spaces together with a globally recognised Brand and our Joint Venture Partners “Raeco”- based in Melbourne, Australia. Raeco has been in business for over 50+ years servicing the unique needs of libraries and education spaces throughout Australia and neighbouring countries.
Position– Design Engineer Role- Mechanical Design, Production Drawing, Production Execution etc.
Location– Indore (M.P.)
No. of Position- 1 No.
- Design, model, and test prototypes for products.
- Conduct research and create design proposals for projects.
- Establish design briefs.
- Create concepts, performance, and production criteria.
- Produce final hand drawings and specifications.
- Create parts lists.
- Make samples of working models for demonstration.
- Use computer-aided design (CAD) and Solid Works to design concepts.Education- Any Graduate/ Diploma in SOLID WORKS
- Experience with mechanical design work
- Knowledge and experience with utilization of CAD/3-D Modeling Software/Solid Work
- Good command over SOLIDWORKS (mandatory) & Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel
- Good sketching and concept generation skills
- Ability to understand complex mathematical relationships that underpin mechanical analysis.
Experience– 1- 3 yrs.
Salary- 12k – 22k Skills
Apply for this Job- https://goo.gl/KiJ5JR
Best of Luck